[Healeys] Portable battery jump starter

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Apr 30 02:03:02 MDT 2018

 From all the comments it amazes me that so many people leave their
battery unattended in the car during the winter and are surprised to see
it dead. No wonder that these batteries do not last for any length of
time. Take the battery out during car storage, store it in a frost free
place and charge it now and again or use a trickle charger. It will save
many a battery. That way it will last around 10 years.

Kees Oudesluijs