[Healeys] Healey Activities in Boston the following two weekends (27th, 28th, 29th April and 4th, 5th-6th May)

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:08:26 MDT 2018

Here's what the Austin-Healey Club of New England has going on during that
time:

*Spring Tech Session*

*Saturday May 5th, hosted by British Cars of New Hampshire*

*9AM-1PM*

*Historic Motor Sports*

*174 Raymond Rd (Route 27)*

*Candia, NH 03053*

*John Dunne of Spectro Oils will discuss all things lubrication, ZDDP, and
oil*

*concerns for the classic car*

*Burgers & dogs on the grill, please bring a chair, a beverage and a side
to share.*

*Directions:*

*From North or South via I-93 & NH 101E*

I-93 until merging onto NH 101E (Exit 7, Follow signs for
Portsmouth/Seacoast). Take

exit 3 off of NH 101E (Candia/Deerfield). Right turn at the end of the exit
onto Route 43N.

Route 43N will turn left at a blinking light...*continue straight at the
blinking light. *You

will join route 27 after a sweeping right turn...continue east on route 27
(Raymond

Rd)...you will pass Candia Courthouse & Car World on your left. Historic
Motor Sports is

past Car World on your left, directly opposite a Mobile Gas Station.

*From the North or South via I-95 & NH 101W*

I-95 to exit for NH 101W (Exit 2 Exeter/Hampton) Take exit 3 off of NH 101W
(Candia/

Deerfield)...follow directions above from Exit 3.

*From the North via NH 4 & Route 43S*

NH 4 (1st NH Turnpike) to Northwood.. Turn at the blinking light
intersection with Route

43S. Follow Route 43S through Deerfield into Candia. Route 43S intersects
Route 27E at

a traffic light in Candia...turn left at the light onto Route 27E. You will
pass Candia

Courthouse & Car World on your left. Historic Motor Sports is on the left
past Car World

opposite a Mobil gas station

Please contact Bob Abbott by May 3 and let him know

you will be attending: healeybj7 at aol.com .