[Healeys] Reading Dipstick

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 03:47:04 MDT 2018

Bob B.,

I thought that you had gotten to the point where there was no need to
check the dipstick - just  add a quart of oil every morning.

I do find the coiled wire dipstick of our '07 MINI hard to read with
fresh oil.  Will have to try the paper towel trick.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php