[Healeys] batteries

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Mon Apr 23 17:16:02 MDT 2018

Yes, and spill and off gas and corrode terminals...

On the other hand I have been using an Optima gel cell battery in my 100 for several years (must be around 8) and have had none of those problems, does not leak, cannot spill, doesn't off gas, and the battery terminals stay clean. It has given good service over all that time.

It cost $200 and I had to modify the battery tray (please don't tell the concourse committee) but all in all I consider it a good investment.

Bill Lawrence

BN1 #554