[Healeys] Quiz results

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Thu Apr 19 02:36:40 MDT 2018

Mostly near misses. One needed to go further east whilst staying in Europe.
I suppose the clue was in their age, their really being relics of Eastern
Europe under the USSR. (Hence the amazing craftsmanship).

Yellow car is a Wartburg 363 and black one is a Volga 3102.

A friend of mine is mad about old SovBloc machinery and shares a barn with a
fellow sufferer. They must have about 20 of these things between them.

However, they do have a nice 4 post lift which accommodated my 3000 whilst
it was having a plate welded to its front chassis member.

My pal is the guy that started the Plymouth to Dakar rally. (A sort of
fun/(very) downmarket version of the Paris-Dakar).

Simon