[Healeys] Auction car

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Tue Apr 17 17:58:46 MDT 2018

A car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but HBJ8L/42154 car is NOT an original Metallic Golden Beige.  The only original Metallic Golden Beige cars that left the factory with red leather were both right-hand drive cars.

The first BJ8 that sold for more than $100,000 (also $143,000) sold again only six years later for $72,000.  That sounds like one of my investments.....

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large