[Healeys] Tire/wheel combo for BT7

Mark Fawcett m.fawcett at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 22:28:32 MDT 2018

Thank you all for your input. I think I'm going to modify the block on the
rear bulkhead and go with a 60 spoke 185/15. The 48 spoke wheel that I have
is in really poor condition and going tubeless is a plus for me. So I'm
going to take this opportunity to upgrade. Again, thank you. This list is
the best resource.

Mark Fawcett