[Healeys] Rocker Cover Poll

John Vrugtman javrugtman at htcnet.org
Sat Apr 7 07:03:48 MDT 2018

The way I fix this is to adhere the gasket to the cover, then place it
on a very flat surface with a weight on each nut to simulate when
installed.  Then go around the edge with a .003 feeler gauge.  Where
there is no resistance I carefully us a rubber hammer to tap down that
edge, eventually getting contact all the way around.
John