[Healeys] QuikJack

Randy Alkins r.alkins001 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 2 13:40:00 MDT 2018

I bought the 3500 a year ago and am very pleased with it.  I positioned on the garage floor under the car and marked the proper location with chalk.  I am able to lift at the front motor mounts and the rear of frame just behind the door. With it marked I am able to drive in the garage over the unit and stop at the proper point each time to raise the car.  Have many photos of it in use but no idea how to get them on here.  Are we permitted to post email addresses here?