[Healeys] Austin-Healey 3000S in Monterey Historics

Ron Mitchell healeyron at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 08:32:38 MDT 2017

 The car was driven by Grant Clark.  Here is an article on the car.
1960 Canadian Drivers Championship Winning Austin-Healey To Go To Monterey

|  |  |

|  |
1960 Canadian Drivers Championship Winning Austin-Healey To Go To Monterey

This past week I have been assisting Californian Dr. Kevin Adair as he prepares to take his 1959 Austin-Healey 3...

Ron Mitchell1959 BN6