[Healeys] Moss web site

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 18:28:16 MDT 2017

The new website looks pretty good to me (I was a web developer for the
last few years).  That shouldn't be remarkable, but having had to go to
the trouble to freeze my credit reports and get the--supposedly--free
monitoring from Equifax I think it's an accomplishment (I haven't placed
any orders with Moss since the rework).  I'm appalled at how bad some
business websites are, esp. after a facelift; many have busted links,
dead-end pages, "you'll get an email from us" that never comes,
out-of-date certs, etc.

I guess it's the new norm: let the public beta test your website, your
application, your car, your pacemaker ...

Bob