[Healeys] Moss motors web site

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Tue Sep 26 18:29:39 MDT 2017

When trying to look up something on the Moss Motors site today I first got
no response [error message that the server could not be found], then later
what appears to be a different [?new?] website - with a banner at the top
asking if I have changed my password for the new site.

I would have thought if they were going to change the site and require
re-authentication, they would have warned the community.

Does anyone know if this is legit, before I click on the link and input my
credentials?

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'65 BJ-8