[Healeys] 1157 positive ground red stop/tail bulbs

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 23 13:20:47 MDT 2017

Robert

I live in UK and am currently on a driving holiday in southern France with limited internet access. However, I'm online tonight and have discovered that for some reason we have better availability of positive ground LEDs in the UK than you have in the US.
 http://www.dynamoregulatorconversions.com/led-bulbs-especially-for-motorcycles-shop.php  are shipping worldwide and have what you need. As I suggested before, 1157 is equivalent to BAY15D. Good luck.

Rgds
Mike Brooks

Reply to: mike.brooks at alumni.warwick.ac.uk

 Aboyne Men's Shed is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation SC047036

Shop at the Aboyne Co-opie? We would love you to Choose Aboyne Mens' Shed as your preferred charity. Log in to your account on-line to select us!