[Healeys] Fiberglass Body Parts

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sat Sep 23 09:47:01 MDT 2017

Years ago I bought my car from John Chatham…he was selling it for a customer. Anyhow, the famous DD800 (is that the right number?) was there. Nearby was a stack of fibre glass front wings..”Oh, yes. Those are for racing. We smash one, we stick another one right on”.

Doesn’t help you, but it amused me at the time.

Simon