[Healeys] Calgary to Monterey Return - The details!

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sat Sep 23 09:44:47 MDT 2017

Ross,
    Great to hear you made it home safe and sound. It  was great to meet
you in person and though you may not remember my face, I loved  your story and
your dedication of making this journey. I love to hear and see  folks like
you, folks who drive these cars to their limits and then some.
    Happy trails for the future and here's to you and  your BN6!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 9/23/2017 12:55:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,