[Healeys] Healey Assistence in Portland

Rossm rvmaylor at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 19 20:54:55 MDT 2017

Thank you to all who offered advice in Portland. Tom and Skip came through with the tach cable.
Back on the road heading north. The weather has crapped out. The BN6 top keeps rain out like a colander and one of the wipers got tired out and jumped overboard.  The demister must have been a forgotten option.
Cheers
Ross

Sent from my iPhone