[Healeys] NO HEALEY CONTENT: Another Restoration Finds a Home

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 16:55:52 MDT 2017

Bob
As a former assistant fire chief for a local volunteer fire department many years ago, all I can say is “Wow what a job!”. The Seagrave is a monster of a truck, not as pretty as say an American LaFrance, but built to do the job. As an engineer and an old car guy the photo the restoration looks great. As an old man who has seen what a active and open fire house does for kids, the kids in that neighborhood will long remember their experience at the fire station museum and your Dad’s work and gift to the community.

There is a phrase in Hawaiian, Kina’ole. It basically means: Doing the right thing, in the right way, at the right time, in the right place, for the right individual, for the right reason, with the right feeling, the first time.  This effort fits the definition and should be applauded.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10