[Healeys] Free BJ8 Brake Rotors - SF Bay Area

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 14:19:44 MDT 2017

I have a pair of used but pristine rotors for a (later) BJ8 free for the
taking.  They have surface rust inside the hat, which I neglected to
paint, but the braking surfaces are mirror-smooth and shouldn't need
turning.  The only reason I'm not reusing them is I bought new ones many
years ago and since I'm putting in new bearings and pads--which I also
bought years ago--I figured I'd use the new rotors while I'm at it.

Pick up only.  I'm in San Jose near 280 and Saratoga.

Bob