[Healeys] Right hand signal light - SOLVED

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 19:30:06 MDT 2017

The problem was the soldered bullet connection on the green with white wire inside of the rubber boot at the lamp socket. That is the one thing I did not check because I had not expected it to fail. I installed a new wiring harness 6,000 miles ago but I reused original bullet connectors. I am surprised it worked this long.

John

San Jose, CA

’62 BT7