[Healeys] DMV No Go

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sat Oct 28 06:47:38 MDT 2017

When I bought my 100 about 30 years ago the engine number was stated in the US title (imported from the US) as the car number, even the chassis number plate was still with the car. Was some work to get it right as the customs tax documents also showed the engine number as the official car number.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----