[Healeys] Inlet manifold fuel drains - 100 BN2

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 10:56:16 MDT 2017

I've got the carbs off my BN2 (standard, not M spec) to send the bodies to Burlen for fitting new throttle bushes. In the process I noticed that the fuel drains are missing from the inlet manifold. The fittings complete with nipples are in place, only the tubes themselves are missing. The nipples seem to be a larger diameter on the tubing end and smaller on the manifold end. I'm guessing this is to ensure the tubing goes in just far enough so that it's gripped when the nut is tightened. Can someone tell me the correct OD for the tubing? Is it copper?
Thanks
Mike Brooks'56 BN2 Scotland