[Healeys] Fuel Tank sealers

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu Oct 26 18:53:53 MDT 2017

If I am understanding you correctly you want to reseal your tank that has been sealed already.  I took a tank to a shop a few years ago and they said it had been sealed already and wouldn't work.  I think it is like painting over peeling paint, if the old paint is peeling it will continue to peel with new paint on top, also the sealers are meant to stick to metal, not other sealers.

I have had good luck with Bill Hirsch's product, but don't know if it would work on a previously treated tank.

Greg Lemon