[Healeys] Fuel tank questions

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 24 21:49:10 MDT 2017

The first part of one of you statements, “I think I can get it to connect up” implies you are trying to install it in an Austin-Healey. Just posing an issue should that be true. Don’t know about any other application for the tank, but as you suspect, most likely not for an Austin-Healey.

Cheers,

John