[Healeys] John Thompson Motor Pressings

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Oct 22 03:57:39 MDT 2017

Hello Peter

It will be at least a month away before I write the article. However
thinking about it I suspect that the answer lies with whoever was paying the
bills.

We are well aware that Jensen had the contract to provide the cars, complete
with trim, but no mechanicals. So was Jensen given carte blanch (the $$$$$)
in that it was up to them to work out where everything came from or did BMC
do the ordering and it was just Jensen's responsibility to put it all
together. I don't know.

Time will tell.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn