[Healeys] ?

Bob England engl at accesscomm.ca
Wed Oct 18 16:58:52 MDT 2017

We put our Healey (acquired in the spring) into its hybernatorium a bit over two weeks ago so I feel your pain.

This summer was my first experience with owning/driving a Healey, and you guys on this list should be ashamed of yourselves for not letting me know about this great car sooner!  It has been a great summer driving, putzing, reading this list, and meeting and talking to new Healey friends.

I have some solace in the fact the car came with quite of few back issues of the AHCUSA magazine.  A fantastic resource that I will be reading dutifully throughout the long cold winter until our Healey is released from its hybernatorium come spring.

Don’t know that the above might have cheered you up at all, but now I’m a bit depressed !

Bob