[Healeys] Brake lights

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 20:42:36 MDT 2017

Attached see a pic of the strip I use on my Healey.  It is very
inconspicuous and colorless until activated.  It can be wired in various
ways--I opted to pass on the turn-signal function and the entire strip is a
3rd brake light.  You can order it here:

https://www.ebay.com/i/262625911072?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Best--Michael Oritt