[Healeys] Torque settings needed

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 13:52:12 MDT 2017

It's back together with a new oil pump and spindle, new pressure relief
valve and spring, new rod bearings, new thrust washers and a new center
main bearing.

I spun it over with the plugs out and oil pressure came up after what
seemed like five minutes but was probably only 15 seconds.  With plugs in
the oil pressure is 40 psi at idle and 50 psi at 2K.  I'm trusting that all
is good and taking it out for a ride in a few minutes.  Fingers still
crossed, but all seems good.

Best--Michael Oritt