[Healeys] Torque settings needed

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 07:58:43 MDT 2017

One of the great mysteries of the 100 Michael!!!
I have an A70 handbook which specifies 62.5 lb ft for the head studs ...
same part number as those of the 100 but mentions nothing on the main caps.
I tighten them to 75 lb ft because it "seems" about right and have not
encountered any issues...
Please let me know if you find a published number.

--
*Nothing is impossible with the correct attitude and a hammer.*