[Healeys] idle on BT7

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 09:58:59 MDT 2017

My car Idles fine until I have driven the car for a while. Then at stop
with our without clutch engaged it will start to drop and then die. It runs
fine for short drives, under an hour, but this happens on longer drives. I
can pull my choke out a bit and the car idles fine.  My mechanic has looked
at this a bunch of times and just told me to check the oil level in the
dash pods could be too high... I have not checked this yet as my car is not
parked at my house right now. Does this make sense to you all?
Carbs have been rebuilt, new shaft bushings etc.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words