[Healeys] MGB color card

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sun Oct 8 07:05:07 MDT 2017

Ira,

Most likely a 50 year old color card will not be accurate either.  The
best you can do is use some of the very good resources on the web like
Paul Tegler's excellent MGB colr site:

http://www.teglerizer.com/mgcolors/index.html

He has references to the original color codes, though many of those will
not be able to be matched since paint today is completely different.

Charlie