[Healeys] Tires

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Thu Oct 5 09:35:07 MDT 2017

Ron glad you started a tire thread - been a while.  :)

I toyed for many many years (well over 20) before finally replacing the 185/15 Mich redlines.  Just could not find the tall tire like I wanted without paying large $.  Finally settled on the Vred 185/15.  They fill up  the wheel well like I wanted and are taller than the 165s.   To me the 165s look anemic in the opening, esp the BJ8 which sits taller anyway.  Less than 400 miles on tires but they ride and grip ok.  Not a huge fan of the sidewall.  Hope this helps.

Keith