[Healeys] Tires

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 08:01:11 MDT 2017

I am using Vredenstein 185 X 70 on my BN7. I am running tubes in them.
Tubes were readily available at tractor/farm implement repair shops.
Rims are 72 spoke. Good wear, low noise and fairly sticky. Been on now for about 8 years and maybe 8000 miles. They will age out before wearing out.

Regards,
Richard C