[Healeys] Dipper Switch Attachment

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 06:01:32 MST 2017

Patrick and listers
These are the times and questions that a common resource, parts suppliers catalogues, usually give a suggestion as to the answer. I.E. The Moss Motors catalog, which is available online, shows the brackets for both the roadster and BJ8.  Not enough detail that you could fabricate a piece but at least you know it is a bracket.
Just my OLD MAN suggestion for the day and lest I anger anyone by the use of the term old man, that would be me!
Hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful fall day in the Northern Hemisphere. For the rest of you I’m still trying to get my head around summer weather at Christmas time!
Perry

I have been asked about the attachment of the headlight dipper switch in the six-cylinder roadster cars.
I know with the four-cylinder cars the switch goes through a hole in the floor just left of the clutch pedal and with the BJ8 it sits in a bracket. However how is it fitted in the roadsters?
Of course a photo would be perfect.
Patrick Quinn