[Healeys] Wheeler Dealers show last night about the BJ8

fsufan1952 at yahoo.com fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 20:07:12 MST 2017

Ed we miss you. The good news is they got strong money for a BJ-8 . Did they fix the OD ? Would have saved a lot of show time just getting a set of DW headers. And with his exhaust system would have been just as loud . Ask me that’s my setup. And what was that switch for above the key , lights switches ? And red leather interior? The original ones didn’t look that bad . And they were original. And they left the cigarette lighter there ?  And what was wrong with the carbs? Ed would have used them . Oh well great press for our cars .
    Don. BJ-8

Sent from my iPhone