[Healeys] Help on ordering custom pistons

Richard J. Hockert rjhco at att.net
Wed Nov 22 08:35:57 MST 2017

I have ordered many sets of pistons from JE/Wiseco (Wiseco bought JE a few
years ago):
JE PISTONS
10800 VALLEY VIEW STREET
CYPRESS , CA 90630
(714)898-9763

It will cost you as much or more to have a single piston made to match an
old piston than to purchase a new set.  JE will do it though.  I actually
have two sets of JE racing pistons with rings, etc. that I do not need, one
set is 84mm the other 84.5mm (maximum size to stay under 3 liters).

Contact me off list if in the market for a complete set of pistons.

Best regards,
Jim