[Healeys] Wire Wheels - best 2 on rear or front?

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu Nov 9 07:05:29 MST 2017

I agree if the wheels aren't true put the best on the front, when I read this I immediately thought splines, the other major issue with wire wheels.  Put the best splines in the back, they get it coming and going (back and forth torque from braking and acceleration), and will wear out further and faster on the rears.

I did this on my 100, and also replaced the rear hubs, no more clunk.

Greg Lemon