[Healeys] Number?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat May 27 22:56:24 MDT 2017

Michael,

When we got our BN2/100M is was in relatively decent, unrestored shape,
and we took it down to bare metal and I don't recall seeing anything
resembling a hand-drawn number in the boot (but there was a lot of glue
residue).  Then again, there are a lot of things I don't remember anymore.

That does look like a number 10.  Since the cars were assembled from a
stack of body parts it wouldn't surprise me if the workers wrote
numbers, notes etc. on the parts.  Maybe that was the time for the first
beer break.

Bob