[Healeys] Stripped Water Pump Stud

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Sat May 27 07:58:42 MDT 2017

I'm with tom on this one.  As Kees noted also apply penetrating oil over a period of multiple days.  Once the vice grips are in place tap it in the loosen and tighten directions with light to moderate force.  Tap the end of the stud also.  The idea is to break the bond of the rust and not to loosen the nut at first.  Good luck!

Keith