[Healeys] 100 Windshield Assembly

ROBERT A WESTCOTT 55healey at comcast.net
Thu May 25 20:24:41 MDT 2017

HI Mike,

Check the length of the screws for the corner bracket.  I used new ones on my BN1 windshield and cracked one corner.

Had to get a new piece of glass and used my old, original screws and it worked fine.

Some people use silicone spray, some use water with a bit of dishwashing soap for lubrication.

Rob

( anyone need a brand new XXX windshield with just a small chip in the corner ) ?