[Healeys] 77 RW

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon May 22 05:48:28 MDT 2017

Hello Kent

I understand your predicament precisely.

Frequently when we are watching something on TV when I make reference to something that I recognise. Caroline always makes some remark that while I can recall that, but ask me to pick up three things from the shop I can remember two, but never three.

Can our minds ever hold too much useful trivia?

Best wishes

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia