[Healeys] This has me stumped!

jomar healey ah53 at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 20:24:45 MDT 2017

Just making a guess but could it be a failure of the high beam foot button?
Joe

    On Saturday, May 20, 2017 5:08 PM, Roland Wilhelmy <sentenac.rw at gmail.com> wrote:

  Number 6: if both headlights once worked and now both fail then the problem does not lie in any portion of the wiring that is not common to both. That reduces the wiring in question to ground problems or something in a switch of common wiring such as hi/low beam switch or?? I am not familiar with Sprite wiring and switches.  Or an intermittent short in the old wiring. :Repaints are often the cause of failure of ground connections. So, have you tried putting it all together to see if it works now for whatever reason?What is the last thing that you did Before turning off the headlights?If all else fails me I go back and verify that I know what I think I know.
Good hunting and please keep the list posted.
-Roland  Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net