[Healeys] My healey has found a new home

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sun May 14 05:17:24 MDT 2017

But that is not what the Healey driving experience is about.  Heck---why not go big and get a Jag XF if it is these things you want?

---- Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> wrote:

A Mazda MX5/Miata would be quite an easier to maintain, cheaper, more
reliable and more fun option. It also is a very well driving car, faster
than the AH at present day comfort, frugality and safety
Kees Oudesluijs