[Healeys] My healey has found a new home

mike brouillette m.brouillette at comcast.net
Sat May 13 20:29:15 MDT 2017

Folks,

            It's been a fun 20+ years.  My 59 BT7 was picked up today by the
new owner who drove to my home in NH all the way from Baltimore.  The funny
thing is the conversation started with a hardtop I had for sale and led to
us agreeing to a price on the BT7.  Life goes on and as we all know, we are
just caretakers of these cars and they will all have new homes somedays, and
today was the day for mine to move on.  What's going to replace it in the
garage?  I'm leaning toward finding a low mileage BMW Z3 to give me that
ragtop fix we all need.

Mike Brouillette