[Healeys] Clutch bleeder?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri May 12 08:34:33 MDT 2017

"... copper alloy, which is susceptible to work hardening and fatigue
cracking from vibrations from the engine"

I sure hope not, as I'm using 'cupranickel' copper alloy lines in part
of my brake system.  According to the company I bought them from--yeah,
I know--the alloy is not susceptible to work hardening.  Supposedly,
these lines are used by Aston Martin, I think Volvo and some others.

I'm guilty of buying a lot of tricky things--tools, especially--that
look like great ideas, but often end up on the shelf, never used.  But,
Doug's bleeder extension was about the best $30 I ever spent.

Bob