[Healeys] side curtains

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:12:12 MDT 2017

Howdy all,
As we inch closer to driving weather in the Pacific NW we are dricing  to
the Northwest Meet in the Dalles, OR rain or shine, shine been all week
until today and this weekend when rain returns. I have fitted a Smoothline
hard top, but my side curtains do not fit. I resealed it with replacement
rubber. The curtains where recently purchased and restored by me. There
just does not seem to be enough adjustment in the brackets to make them fit
even close. Can I get some photos of your brackets and windows in place
from inside the car?
Thanks all and hope for sun
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words