[Healeys] Powder coated frame in Portland Oregon

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Mon May 8 19:05:25 MDT 2017

Well my friends there is a story unfolding in Portland Oregon on the Austin Healey front. Seems that my spies have found a frame in a powder coating shop. Shop workers have no idea what the frame belongs to but appears from Wikileaks sources that it is a 100 chassis. Looks like the new color may be a light green. More updates when they become available or someone on the list admits to this as there own workmanship.
Enjoy the rest of your day
Perry

Sent from my iPhone