[Healeys] Dynalite or which alternator to C42 Generator

John Rowe jarowe at westnet.com.au
Mon May 1 15:43:06 MDT 2017

Hi Simon
I installed a Dynamator in my Silverstone. Worked a treat. I installed a
50amp fuse under the dash. Was easy as it had an existing ammmeter and
the wires were already there. Just had to reconfigure the Control Box.
It was so good I installed one in my 3000 BT7. As it would have been a
hassle and not looked so good I bought a reconfigured Control box from
Holdens as it had the 45amp fuse built into it and therefore no extra
wiring required.
I only used the Dynamator brand as I could buy from NZ for a better all
up deal. They were different models of Dynamator but were of the same
quality and worked fine out of the box. Just had to change the pulley to
suit my configuration.

Best of luck and cheers from west OZ

John Rowe