[Healeys] Something to go in your bookcase alongside your Anderson/Moment Restoration Guide

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Mar 26 14:17:12 MDT 2017

Mine is pristine with no signatures to deface it and I would probably let it go for around $500 or more, heh, heh, heh.....

I have found several errors in that book related to BJ8s (what book doesn't have errors?) and discussed them with Gary Anderson.  Unfortunately, there are no plans by the publisher to issue an update or errata sheet.  I guess that makes the original edition more valuable.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large