[Healeys] Phenolic spacers

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 23:11:03 MDT 2017

The phenolic spacers are usually used to get the proper mounting distance
from the exhaust manifolds for various applications - they come in many
different sizes.  If your car didn't have them, there's no need for them.

Interestingly, on later smog equipped cars, they put a air heater in that
spot to better vaporize the mixture.