[Healeys] Phenolic spacers

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Mar 25 14:53:21 MDT 2017

Don't know about your particular kits, but I do know many of the carb kits they sell these days are packaged so they fit a wide variety of cars with the same or similar carbs.  The last kit I got for some Zenith Stromberg 175CDs had enough "extra" parts, including diaphragms for 150CDs, to rebuild another set of carbs.  Point being just because it is in the kit doesn't mean it is meant for your car.

I would use the gasket to make a good seal between carb and air cleaner and not worry about the insulating block.

Greg Lemon